Friday, November 19, 2010

Expo Oral



  


Hi I'm Guillem Mancilla and my oral presentation is about handball. I wanna talk about handball in general, next time I will talk about handball positions. After of other types of handball. Next time I will talk about counties of handball practise and then Catalonia and Girona. Finally me and handball.
Handball is a sport played in pavalion. It's seven players for team. And you can do... other seven... (here I was very nervious!!! I forgeted the word 'changes')em.. in the match you can do changes and the IHF is the federation of reguls handball rules. And the main rules of handball are the follows: when you do a foult you can resived three possibilty penalites: yeallow cards, when the foul is hard but the aren't an obvious goal accion, exclusion the offender goes 2 minutes when it became in a obvious goal accion and exclusion hard, several and obvious goal accion. He goes out of the game. And this is the handball court. This is the area you can't go on area only the goalkeeper. And this is the court. 
Now the hanball positions: Goalkeeper he defends the portery and try that other team no goal.
2 sides that they are in the extrem, in the corner. They try score goals for the corner. 2 sides: they try through of the defence next to the central and tries to goal. The sides are people tall and strong. The pivot is the... is in the defence but he attacks, is attacking and he is strong and fat. He got a good shoot
The central is he, and he directs the attack. He is between the two sides.
The other type of handball are mini handball is the handball of the little children until 12 years old and beach handball pracisted in beach normally in summer. You can't vote because with the sand is impossible.
Well, now handball tradition: for nations internationaly are Germany, Croatia, France and Irland. The actual world champion is France, the European France too and the Olyimpic champion France too. So France is triple king. 
The best clubs are in Spain, Cuidad Real and Barça, Germany, Kiel, and France, Montpellier.
In Catalonia the best club is Barça, the seccion of the football club, Granollers, this is their symbol is the oldest club n Sapin and is in Catalonia and Sarria de Ter is in Girona.
In Girona, only one club in Alt Empordàis the Esplais. And in Banyoles and Fornells there are other handball teams.
I play handball since 2003 but in 2007 I leave because I can't play because any other players have in the club but I back in 2008 because the club reorganizaded and I beagan to play handball of all the court. Since September of this year I'm coach of children of 8 9 years old and they play a league of schools.
Before to the end I wanna show a goal of Juanin Garcia player of Barça.

Question: No in the Emporda in Girona have Banyoles, Fornells, GEIEG... but in all Emporda only Esplais. 
What waht? Question? A well, in Barcelona, Lloret, Parets.... Thank you for you attention

No comments:

Post a Comment